Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Its been 5 months and...we've set the date!!!

Ok the title xde kene mengena with each other...Sorry for the lack of updates, i tend to do that when I'm shutting myself from the world...eceh world la sangat...but yeah this time its for 5 months...i even deactivated my facebook for a very long week but decided to reactivate after fiance said "I'm not engaged to anyone"...ngade tul...

On another note, we finally set the date, well actually 2 months ago but I'll reveal the date later...it will be next year...and somehow i kind of foresee that this blog is going to be another bride-to-be blog but i will restrain just because my wedding ideas are kinda lame....hahaha


Currently I'm recovering from weeks and i mean literally weeks of sickness, a combination of diarrhoea, vomiting, sore throat, productive cough, fever, backache, episodes of near faint and headache...so now I'm disinfecting my whole room and gobbling buckets of water...I swear fiance is the worse nurse ever, i've never seen my water bottle empty, despite my best attempt to leave it near empty so that he won't refill it anytime soon. ..and the continuous nag on my caffeine withdrawal headache while he makes me a cup of coffee...Seriously made me think off jumping out the window...Oh and he kept saying "Q demam rindu kat amal eh?"...and i'll be "Maneade, amal yang demam rindu kat Q"...but yes i miss that lil' boy terribly...


On completely different note, i'm soo in love with my uber cute wireless mouse that fiance bought for me...comel giler!





No comments:

Post a Comment