Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oncall weekend

So i was supposed to be oncall for both Saturday and Sunday but yesterday the SHO have signed me off, so i couldn't be bothered to turn up today (hope i don't get into trouble for that). Yesterday, fiance send me to Hutt hospital (which is about 20 minutes drive) at 8.30pm, sian I yg oncall but he has to wake up early as well). Not that i didn't want to drive myself, its just that he wan t to use the car yesterday to buy groceries (yes he does groceries when i'm too bz) and since final is just around the corner, he didnt want anything bad happen to his precious...hahaha...anyway by noon I was done with ward round and the SHO let us go and fiance who baru jer tido balik had to come and pick me up....we did groceries a bit, takeway fried chicken and chips and went home..

Today since i malas to go out to Hutt, bangun quite early, mandi and waiting patiently for fiance to wake up...it was so damn difficult to resist from txting him or walk to his place to wake him up....hahah saye mmg kejam, suke kejut die...its just that i was so hungry...hehehe...anyway he finally woke up around 11.30 and we went out for brunch at Cinta...singgah The Body Shop and bought body scrub, eye gel and home fragance oil...


Now I have to start studying...maybe after I mandi again with my new Mango Scrubs...hahahha

1 comment:

  1. hahahha..i knw mmg sgt susah and sgt jeles tgk mereka tdor kan?
    owh try this..
    "awk sgt cute la time tdor..so i terpaksa kejut"
    hahahha

    cousin ain

    ReplyDelete