Monday, October 13, 2008

The non-makan entry...

My two laling sweethearts (which i should stop calling sweethearts after this :)) first comment on my blog is "Aqish asik MAAAAAAKAN je"....hahaha..

well to my defend, i only blog when i'm happy and usually (well more like all the time, hehehe) is associated with food and therefore every entry has to has food in it. Secondly, (haha, trying hard to find another point) look at the dates, its not like everyday i write about food... *sulking and pouting, merajuking with both of u*...Hahaha

On a similar note, ym-ing my younger bro (not youngest, since he barely talks) and guess what he said after we both tukar2 raya pics...

Bro: Akak, nak tahu tak something? (In his attempt to be berlapik)
Bro: NAK TAHU TAK? (after i didnt reply in like 50 seconds)
Moi: Ape?
Bro: Ko dah gemuk ar...
Moi: Siut, tell me something i don't know...
Bro: Hahaha, xdela nk beringat2 je...
Moi: YE YE

Hampeh tul...but yes i do get the point!...I am in the process of losing weight la nie...just that having fiance almost 24/7 doesn't really help (love u to bits babe!)...just because whenever i asked "Do I look gemuk?"...same answer everytime "Maneader!" and whenever i'm on a diet, he always managed to ruin it (Okla, i'll give him credit since he doesn't do it anymore)...Anyway the purpose of this entry is I know i'm getting chubbier and yes, if in few months i have not lose any weight, mock me again! (only apply to those i mentioned above) HAHA

1 comment: