Monday, April 6, 2009

Guess what happen this weekend?! Well to be exact on friday evening...I was hungry and couldn't be bother to cook...went to buy fish n chips across the street...came home and open my front door and tetibe I heard "hey babe" but I was not sure where it was coming from as I left the TV on...so i peek inside my house because it sound so familiar and I swear I was hallucinating...it sounds so much like fiance's voice...memang sah angau bleh hallucinate...and as I was about to enter the house, I looked over my shoulder and there he was standing with his suitcase (filled with baju busuk for me to wash ok)...I was giggling like a girl saw candies and gave him a big hug...I was so happy to see him...jahat he actually surprised me...baru tadi he txt saying how he is so tired and we'll chat on the phone lame2 tonite...and I know he was itching to tell me he was coming home for the weekend but seeing how happy i was he knew it was all worth it...

And yes, my weekend was great!

So zen, thats why i didn't go to your place...maybe next time...

1 comment: