Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life is not always easy...

OMG super berabuk blog nie...I can't believe dah nak masuk bulan april and I don't have a single entry for this year...life have been super busy beyond believe and I never thought I could be this busy...penat takyah citer lah..lost 4 kg in the past 4 months tanpa buat pape, klu buat pape mesti berkg2..but manela nak slot in time nak wat pape...as for now asal berat x naik dah patut bersyukur...

Currently I'm pretty much in the hospital 8-5, balik beli takeaway and watch anything I downloaded the night before and straight to bed...hari2 macam tu, giler xde life...weekend lak sleep in till late and then run errands, either going to launderette or buying groceries...

i kinda hate that i barely have any time for myself but at the same time i kinda love the working-in-the-ward life, tapi to certain extentla... not loving the 6pm baru finish ward round and the job lists needing to be done after that...

As for now, I'm just going with the flow...I do get the occasional what-the-hell-am-I-doing-with-my-life, but hey who doesn't?

2 comments:

  1. welcome back aqish... yes, i could even smell the berabukness from here. =) don't worry just enjoy your busy life but once in a while tell us how you are doing here ok. take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey qish.. miss u much la dear..
    neway, hope u r enjoying ur life there. glad that u enjoy the ward work tho.. kat sini dah rase nak muntah.. hehehehe
    hope u come back soon enuf

    ReplyDelete