Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

I can't believe its nearly the end of 2009...this year had been one of the most challenging year, emotionally...we've been through a lot this year and we supported each other through out it...it was difficult but knowing that we have each to hang on to, we made it...Our life were put on hold this year, literally and I just couldn't believe that here we stand, proud, and able to finally move on...i know i always say and its cliche, I really don't know where will be if its not for him and i meant it, with all my heart...despite not having to celebrate the end of one of the most challenging year together, I know that you, as for me, are so relief that this is over...


As for 2010, we welcome you and hopefully it will be a better year for us...


Somehow this reminds me the song we (high school mates and I) used to sing and scream our lungs out when the going gets tough...

1 comment: