Saturday, June 13, 2009

Its June...Yeay!

Glad that May has ended and a recap on some of the things that happen last month...Someone bought a bread maker and a waffle maker, which made him occupied for 2 weeks and tons of breads at home...I've never seen anyone so obsessed with a bread maker before...hahaha and the pizza and sausage bread are all his doing....i tolong skit2 je...





On another note, I passed all my exams for the first semester and currently having 3 weeks of holiday...Somehow I'm a bit miserable being on holiday (bleh x camtu?) and he said I'm a workaholic, so holiday is stressful for me...haha waktu x cuti whining nak cuti...but seriously i need to do something, asik2 ulang kemas rumah...


Last weekend we watched Terminator (last month tgk wayang everyweek, nasib baik passed exam)and had our weekly dose of Cinta's nasi ayam...on Saturday went out for window shopping and had lunch at Midland Sushi, super best now that fiance loves sushi, but xde gamba sbb super lapar...then had coffee/ho-cho with chocolate at Butler's chocolate...mmm blissful...









That night made plan to sleepover at Zen's/Nuha's place for movie night/reminiscing old days...cook my famous daging ketuk bercili (well famous to fiancela) and brought popcorn...had quite a blast gossiping and revealing past relationships...haha and movie didn't even start until 10.30 and we slept at around 4am doing God knows what...

The next day, Kakok came over and Anna cooked Nasi lemak...it was great catching up with Kakok...fiance keep txting asking when I'm coming home...haila...he picked me up around 4pm and went straight to Pak n Save for groceries...tetibe he wanted to make sushi and yes he did it himself...I tolong skit2 jer because he is so excited to roll the sushi...sumer bende nak bubuh, hah sukatila..




The rest of the week was just being couch potato, watching rented DVDs...but we've been staying at starbucks till it closes this couple of nights/early mornings...the first night we didnt brought anything along ie books/laptops and not even our handphones, so nk xnak had to borak jerla all night long...haha cam susahla for us just talking without doing anything else at the same time...but somehow we managed tp the next night, which was tonight/just now, i brought books to read and he was finishing his programming stuff on his laptop...stayed for 4 hours and went home at 2am...

Tomorrow I'm thinking of kemas rumah (yet again!) and angkat baju yg dah seminggu sidai kat luar...hahaha and perhaps do another 2 loads and sidai another week...here are some random pictures, i baru transer from my hp which i think must be at least a month old and yes, I do have my vain moments...






No comments:

Post a Comment