Thursday, June 25, 2009

The day he spend on shopping more than I do...

We had a blast in Auckland...it was short and sweet...so need to do it again...


Last week, browsing Pacific blue for end of the year cheap flight, I came across cheap flight to Auckland for $19 one way, so tanye fiance and he was like BOOK it...so I did...memule ingat nak stay for 2 nights but the only available $19 return ticket was the next day...hmm pikir2 balik ok jer since I'm dying to do window shopping in Auckland...so i book the earliest convenient flight out to Auckland on 23rd and the latest return flight to Wellington on 24th...then i found a cheap accommodation in the heart of Auckland...turun2 jumpe LV store (well more to turun bukit, turn kiri and lintas jalan..haha but you'll get there in a minute..if you sprint hahaha)...but anyway it was a great deal considering we only use $150 for the entire trip minus the shopping of course...


Anyway since it was only a night and we were only bringing carry on luggage, I was reminded repeatedly to pack light...and I actually pack my stuff 2 hours before the flight (for those who know me, know that I tend to make a list of things to bring and start packing at least a day before)...in the 2 hours, I manage to cook fried rice with sambal udang to bring, pack my stuff, mandi, iron my tudung and had breakfast...


Parked our car near the airport, check in and board the plane...arrive in Auckland at 9.30am and took the bus to the city...had our brunch/early lunch at the harbour side...



At 11.00am we start strolling down Queen Street...before that we went into Coach to browse the price for my two darlings and fiance loves some of the designs, I tawaf the store more than 3 times even though there wasn't much collections pun...we went to LV and fiance gave the 'green light' and I'm super happy (I'll let you know more on the 'green light' when the time comes)...and we went to other designer stores just to compare the prices..


Then we went to Chancery and High street...Calvin Klein was having 30% off everything excluding underwear and jewelery and guess who bought the first thing on our-supposed-aqish-shopping-trip...yes, fiance bought a new jean...hot jer i but knowing that he is soo picky with his jeans, i'm actually kinda relief that he found the cutting that he likes...lepas tu die pulak beria nak find new shoes (another item he is picky on)...he will only buy shoe/jeans that he really2 like...




Then lepas tu, i dah penat/hypo-caffeinemia and as usual melepak at Starbucks sampai petang...then bought takeaway beriani ayam and lamb for dinner...lepas dinner kul 8.30 i dah tertidur...


The next day at 10am, we took a bus to Newmarket because someone want to buy shoes...apparently Newmarket has tons of shoe stores...Pusing2 and none to his liking, we ended up in Starbuck Newmarket pulak, stayed a few hours and then start finding lunch...after lunch, found a bag in Esprit to ganti my school bag and we headed back to downtown Auckland...


Then I found my favourite stationary store, Kikki.K and they were having 50% off...bought a folder, clip and pen...Then lepak Starbuck again and while reading cosmo, I saw a cute sleeping mask by Peter Alexander...terus tinggal fiance to go to the store (he was too tired to tag along plus he is so busy surfing internet)




At 6pm, took our bag and headed to the airport and we flew home...


Sampai rumah letak bag and order Cinta's chicken rice and baru sedar we didn't return the dvds...aiseh mesti kene denda lagi nie...


Somehow last night finding parking was a nightmare, so nak tak nak he had to drop me off to pay for the fine...dah semangat keluarkan kad EFTPOS nak bayar fine and abang Civic video tu cakap "I'll let you off this time but make sure you get it in on time, next time" sambil senyum and he was so cute too...I told fiance, leaving the cute part of course, and he was like "hmm ok, lepas nie you jerla antar kalau lambat"...then I replied "tula, tererkan q and for the record, I did not flirt"...haha


Oh ye, today fiance bought a new adidas shoe online and right now he is busy finding a new watch pulak...ish die pulak yang banyak shopping...tonight we're going to watch Transformer at 10pm...so till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment