Saturday, June 13, 2009

One productive day!

I did 3 loads of laundry today...manage to collect 2 full bags of rubbish...rearrange books and clothes...cooked ayam masak merak and tomyam crab and finally had ho-cho from melted whittakers and toblerone bar with fresh milk and whipped cream with hershey syrup...mmm sinfully delicious...and tadaa!


Made all the kotaks myself *self-pat on the back*...and right at the top is my kotak hantaran i gave to him *giler buruk siku amik balik* and leftovers door gift boxes

See, my door gift box can be subtitues for eyeliner/mascara/curler/lipliner/lipgloss container and the flowers are also leftovers from the hantaran...the coat rack I modified putting more hooks...owh I'm so handy!


Tomorrow kene pegi farmers market...there's no more sayur to cook and need to do some groceries, beras dh habis....ader org tu salah beli beras, so td makan brown rice...hmm sihat la skit...k till tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment