Thursday, August 28, 2008

A week recapped and weekend gateaway...


I haven't been so well earlier this week, physically and emotionally and fiance have been attending to that...sian...i don't know no whats wrong but i do get this kinda feeling occasionally, just not talking and sleeping most of the times and he knows that there is something wrong...he always know...to cheer me up, he bought so many food ie mee rebus, lontong, fish n chips and sanggup sacrifice to go and watch a chick flick movie...but i wasn't really up to it...

Somehow I manage to get it together (seeing how much he tried) and decided to go out and watch Hell boy 2 on Thursday...it was funny and for the whole 2 hours it felt good to be out-of-my-life for a while and just be with him...it felt good to be out of all the negative energy I've been surrounded with...Anyway, I now realized I get withdrawal caffeine headache...I've been getting the headache every late afternoon and on that day I bought Starbuck and yes, the headache is gone...drank the coffee through out the movie and it felt goooood...




Had mcq practice on friday but could not be bother to study...did the mcq in 16 minutes and left...i was not up to anything, so i went home and slept the whole afternoon...missing another kecture i think...oh well...that night we decided to go somewhere this weekend and google few places nearby (malas driving for hours)...then we decided we might go to Wanganui but I wasn't putting much hope on going...


Saturday morning woke up and did laundry...at 10.30 fiance woke up and suruh siap2...I wasn't really sure to go or not but fiance paksa siap...so I gave in and packed...fiance made dinner the night before (and most of the night this week) and there were a lot of nasi lemak leftover...so i packed the nasi lemak, baju, laptop and fully dressed in an hour (that was a miracle...hehehe) and at 11.30, we were already in the car,...sungguh menakjubkan...


Obviously we didn't booked any accommodation and the last time we did something like this was our (Read: Ba'am) spontaneous-have-some-adventurous-sense trip to Wanaka and we ended up sleeping in the car...why? who would actually know that there is an Air Force festival in Wanaka that weekend and every accommodation is booked including the nearby towns...haha that was hilarious (well not at that time)...so I was praying hard that it won't happen again...hehehe


We stopped once at Otaki beach to have late afternoon lunch and the place was beautiful..owh and I was so excited through out the whole journey...I dont think I stopped talking...






We arrived at Wanganui at 3.00pm and searched for accomodation...we wanted to stay near the beach well just because we love beach! and we did...lepak2 for a while and went out to the beach...we walked on the beach and it was one of our greatest moment...punyala tak sempat2 nak pi beach, camera pun tak bawak...so no pic just memories...


then we drove to the town to find something to eat and the town was beautiful...flowers were everywhere...we stopped at what was said to be the biggest fish n chips in town and it took 45 minutes to get our seafood basket...people were ordering through phone and buying in a large sum...we were speculating "bini die malas masak kut and anak die mesti ramai"...hahaha...because 45 minute goneby, we missed to watch sunset at the beach...Sad...


this morning woke up and checked out...initial plan was to go to the splash centre and mandi for a few hours but we decided not to go...tetibe malas and thinking it Sunday and there will be so many kids, we decided to just go and do some touristy thing...

Theme black and red


we left at 11.00am and stop at a NZ version of UK-carboot-sale at Sanson...being in the market made me reminisced the times I was in the UK and every weekend we'll go to carboot sale in various towns...mama like buying soft toys for me and the last time I count I had like 70+ soft toys...it was great being the only girl...hahaha...anyway fiance bought 2 scoops ice cream and it was huge (thinking he might lure me on having some) which in the end he didn't even finish it...


We arrived home and we had fish n chips (again), squid tempura, prawn tempura, scallop tempura, carrot, tempura, mushroom tempura and salad...sungguh gluttony and we didn't manage to finish it...

No comments:

Post a Comment