Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy 1 year old Afif!!!!!

My not-blood related nephew turns 1 today....he's my best friend's son and he is adorable...he calls me mama Qish (well he hasnt said a word yet, but thats what his mum called me) and the last time I saw him was 6 months ago...his mum didnt bring him on my engagement day...

Afif wearing the shirt I bought him

Owh I so can't wait for him to start talking...mesti talkative like her mum and maybe he can sing too...OA has a great voice...anyway for this birthday I bought him clothes from Gap.com...Hope it will arrive soon tho'...This is what i bought him

Since I'm already shopping for Afif's clothes...it would be a waste if I didnt but a pair for Akmal's...so this is what I bought him...



Anyway hope u had a blast birthday celebration Afif...

No comments:

Post a Comment