Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Ami!

Cumberland Hall, NZ (2004)



We all have different kinds of friends...
the work friend...the wild friend...
the nurturing friend, and so on...

But you, you're a little bit
of all of these for me.
So what does that make you?

My "everyday friend"?
No, that isn't worthy of the important place
you occupy in my hear and in my life.

My "dependable friend"?
You are, but that doesn't reflect
how often you make me laugh...
even on days when i don't think
I have a single laugh left.

My "caring friend"?
You're that but so much more!

No when i really think about it,
I have to admit you're gone above and beyond
the minimum daily requirements for friendship...

The only solution I can come up with
is to think of you more like family.
Yeah, that works...
in fact, it feels just right.

Need I say more?

Happy 25th Birthday dear...

Rome, Italy (2007)



*hope you liked the pressy

1 comment:

  1. hye dear,
    thanx for such a lovely bday gift..it was a big surprise! thanks gurl :)
    miss u lah..hopefully will c u again, hoping after the final exam..so we can hav fun together again! love hanging out with u n baam..
    neway, selamat hari raya aidilfitri...n maaf zahir batin. hope ur having fun, well may not be as havoc n meriah like in mesia, but we shud celeb it too..
    luv u

    ReplyDelete