Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas hols

I'm such a cry baby...I promise myself I wouldn't cry but i did...so fiance left for home and I send him off this morning...I was weeping when he boarded and he shed a tear as well...I know its hard for him to see me sad...I remembered when we use to board plane together at the welly airport, there will always be young couple saying goodbye, in tears...and I would say to fiance "sian gf die, thank god we're always together kan"...but today I finally felt what it feels like to cry at the gate seeing your loved one go...okay I know I'm a bit dramatic, its not like we gonna be apart for long...but i just hate being apart from him...tula bile dekat asik nak merajuk, skang sedih...

Owh I've now started driving again (one of my resolution)...after several practice in palmy, i'm finally a bit confident driving alone...but it makes fiance really worried now that he is not in the country...so yesterday had a practice run in the city and that eases his mind but he won't let me drive on the motorway without him just yet...god I'm missing him again just talking about him...

Another resolution is to lose weight....I've started planning on my diet and exercise regime...i'm hoping i can stick to it...planning to lose 15kg which will put me slightly underweight... of course fiance hated the idea but he says as long as I'm happy and I don't lose the curve...hahaha...

I have always have problem with saving money...Prior to last year it was even difficult for me to spend within my budget let alone save money...fiance always come to my rescue everytime the month ends...thats when i start doing online business and last year the money i make i used to shop and i never went negative again...and for the first time I did not even ask dad for money, not even for the flight ticket home, which is a really big thing... but turning 26, my new resolution is to save money, at least $20 a week, which I've done in the past month and fiance is really proud...fiance is really good with money, both making and saving, and of course spending...Since I sucked so bad in managing my money, he manages my rent, power and internet money, he will take the money and put it in his account and make automatic payment to the account that my landlord takes from...so all is left in my personal bank account is spending money... and that have been going on for years now, tapi account tu pun bleh negative at times prior to last year..

So that's my new resolution turning 26, I'm really hoping I will meet all the resolution...

As for the 2 weeks Christmas hols, I have so many things to do and am still contemplating to
go to chc to meet my darling gf, Ami...I know i need to go and see her as this might be the last time I see her for a long time plus I miss her dearly...the problem is the cheapest ticket to chc is from 31/12-4/1 (last day of my hols), it so far away...but the good thing is I arrive welly on the same day as fiance, so we can drove home together....and later that day we need to drove to hawkes bay for GP run...confirm giler pancit...so still need to think about that....fiance ask to get earlier flight despite the cost and not to worry about the money, tapi ntahla we'll see...

Checklist of my 2 weeks plan
  1. Clean my place and do some deco
  2. Start on electives process
  3. Renew student visa and xray
  4. Study GP
  5. Plan family nz road trip
  6. Find accomodation in hawkes bay
I can't think of what else but I'm sure there's more...I need to keep myself busy or I'll miss him like crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment