Monday, December 7, 2009

Welly-brisbane-sydney-perth-kl-goldcoast-welly-palmy..hawkes bay

With the rate that i'm posting entry, I might as well just stop blogging completely...but I've been busy, I know the lame-st excuse...

Anyway I haven't write for so long because I've been putting my life on hold, literally...but now that I've passed my 5th year and I'm in my final year aka TI year, I can finally plan for the future...and NO, I didn't come home to get married and I'm not planning to get married anytime soon so please stop all the rumour that have been going around...I kawin I jemput, don't worry...

Oh ye
I'm went back to Malaysia for only 10 days and I didn't manage to see everyone...it was goo to be home and finally seeing my 2 lalings again...its been more than 6 years since the 3 of us were in the same continent...I forgot how much it was...

Didn't do much during my 10 days stay and for the first time, i wasn't so eager to eat all the Malaysian food under the sun...weird...

Anyway we stopover in GC for 3 days and 2 night...It was so awesome that we couldnt even bother to take pictures and just enjoyed our time there...plus i got sunburnt playing in the water park and i look so buruk dark...some people can pull the hitam manis look but i sure can't...

Once we reached home/welly, we had to pack for 1 month of supply to palmy...we are currently doing paeds run in Palmy...we didn't have place to stay for a the first couple days and that was stressful...but we pull it through...

Last friday, bestie's father pass away (Al-fatihah) and I've been calling her twice a day for support...and everytime i talk to her i cried with her....'yang i know its painful but u'll get through this'...so since last week i wasn't up to anything much and even on my birthday, i just couldn't celebrate and we just went out for dinner but i was just too sad the whole week...I really wish i could fly home right this instance...



No comments:

Post a Comment