Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm sick and staying sick...

There is only one thing that i hate being in paeds dept...they always make me sick...i think i caught one of those kiddies viral illnesses...so now everytime night comes, i spike a fever...great! dah la siang2 busy in hospital, malam when I'm supposed to study I'll get temperature...just great!...to make thing worse i'm oncall this weekend, presentation on thursday and need to drive down straight after for assessment on friday...ANDDD...fiance going back to malaysia (yes again!) on saturday for his sister wedding, so yes I'm left alone in Welly for the Christmas hols and new year...Sad....

owh I have yet to post my new resolution...i tend to do new resolution once i'm a year older rather than every beginning of a new year...i will post it later...

1 comment:

  1. hoho kene tinggal ke aqish? kesiaaaannnn.... meh laa teman aku, kita gi jalan2 nak? nak? =)

    ReplyDelete