Saturday, October 22, 2011

European style Living

*Finally manage to finish this after several weeks as a draft, fuh!*

I'm sure everyone has a dream home and living space...I've always (eceh always konon, baru tgk site nie and terus fall in love) European style of living...I like IKEA stuff but if you have a confined space, IKEA is definitely an inspiration but since we are talking about dream home, of course I'm dreaming BIG...

Its pretty hard to get a European type of villa in Malaysia and I wish I can find home furnishing like this Ballard Design in Malaysia...maybe ade, i je yg tak tahu... but anyway have a look a this...they have lot more in thier site and their catalog, wish I could get a hand of their catalog...I'm in love...







Just simply divine...

one day, one day...

InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment