Monday, October 3, 2011

Nearly a year..

I have abandoned this blog for nearly a year for none other than the lamest but truthful reason I was so busy...But I miss blogging, just blogging the nonsense things I always do...
A lot have change since I last blogged (like duhh, its been a year for god sake).
  • I'm now officially Mrs Amrin and loving most bit of it...Haha...The key is to pick your battle - find the most annoying habit of his that just bug you to the very core and start nagging while letting the rest go...AND it works but to hubby's defense I'm very extremely picky. (C'mon I colour coordinate hanging and folded clothes, sock and undergarment and I get twitches when its not at the right place). Saiko I know. I'll blog more on the life after marriage soon-nish.
  • The wedding and pre wedding stuff - its been 5 months and I still haven't pick up the official wedding photo yet...I will definitely need to do an? entry on that since I DIY a lot of things in my wedding and it will be wasteful not to share it.
  • I've finally graduated - yes after so many years slaving to the books. I had a great graduation with family and friends despite the so many hiccups and a near breakdown...Emo giler ok..Oh I still didn't had the chance to contact my official grad family photo yet...giler busy.
  • The ever so awesome 2-weeks graduation road trip around South Island with the family members of 9 people and the so tiring 6-8 months of planning...Urggh bleh muntah ingat the planning bits...but hey who am I kidding I love planning and definitely can't wait to plan the next big trip...InsyaAllah June/July 2012...

Although so many things have changed this year, somehow everything is not making more sense than I thought it will be...it has become more blurry and more uncertain...student life seems so easy now...



Naah
scratch that :)...my personal life during uni was hard but now, its not harder but different...okay I'm rambling and not making sense...you've got to be in my head to understand...



Anyway just leaving you to ponder this...

Is it really greener on the other side and is it really better to be someone else (eyeing the ladies with the Chanelss)?

Watching Toy story with my 4 year old bro...
Akmal: "Kakak jadi Jessie, Amal jadi Buzz Lightyear"
Moi: "Okay!" (I'm the heroin in the story, Woot woot!)


Next watching
Madagscar STILL with my 4 year old bro...
Akmal: "Kakak jadi Gloria, Amal jadi Alex"
Moi: "Huh, kakak jadi Gloria sebab die girl kan? kan? kan? bukan sebab die gemuk or badak kan? kan? kan?


Great now I'm a big fat hippo...


No comments:

Post a Comment