Friday, October 21, 2011

Uni-Brow

There's no post at all last week, LAME! I do have a couple of draft but just didn't get manage to finish it off just yet...

I've been busy trying to live better...its so frustrating when you don't even have the time to even go for a threading and facial (my eyebrow is becoming uni-brow as I speak and my nose looks like a strawberry, full with blackhead, gross I know)...and don't get me started on my hair...

Bert's uni-brow


So I vow to take more good care of myself...I need to keep my appointment for threading at least once a month and do facial regularly as well...


I miss going to the hair saloon for weekly wash, yes i go every weekend, well that was right after graduating when there's practically nothing to do...and just spend hours with Naza every weekend doing god knows...how I miss those days, just lazying around with the girlfriend...(missing girlfriend badly mode)


Anyway, I finally manage to rearrange and reorganized my life...made an appoitment for threading, facial and massage...maybe will try to fit a hair wash/cut appointment sometime next week...bought a new yoga mat - yang lame ntah pi mane, ntah2 dah jadi alas "the boys" baiki kete kat umah (I've been putting off doing yoga because of no mat, lame excuse kan?)...also bought a pedometer and bought few ingredient to prepare my diet meal...


And you know what happen when I told my husband I'm going on a diet yet again...he said

"you know when you go on a diet, you'll buy a whole new food and it just ended up not eaten, and Iwan even told me that you've even tried dieting, bring all sort of "diet" food when you go back to "kampung" but you ended up ditching it just because you can resist Penang food, hilarious!!!"


This is what I hate when your brother is too close with the husband!


I'm so telling Anis ALL your dirty little secret, Iwan....


*evil look, plotting a revenge on the brother*

No comments:

Post a Comment