Sunday, October 23, 2011

Melissa

*No, no, melissa is not going to be the name of our child*


I've never owned a crocs, believe it or not...I think every family and friends I know, own at least a pair of crocs...Don't know why I never had the chance to buy a pair...
tetibe recently





Taknak beli crocla nak beli nie...







These pretty flat with tiny wedge is from Melissa...giler comel with the stiletto print...



They are also called jelly shoes made from a special type of plastic with high elasticity...and they are also eco-friendly, 100% recyclable!...






They seems comfortable but I wonder if you'll get all sweaty wearing all plastic around your feet...you know the kind you get wearing gumboot all day (eceh macam biasa pakai gumboot je)...but you know what i mean, will you get all melekit and masam-ness after wearing it all day...







What more interesting is (for me la)...some great designer also design for this shoes...Viviene Westwood, Jean Paul Gaultier and many more



And they are pretty fashionable and I wonder if I can walk for hours in these babies and still can feel my feet by the end of the day...









but the are quite expensive...they retail over US$100...


dengki tul la *bummer*

No comments:

Post a Comment