Tuesday, November 1, 2011

KOSE

I have only known one brand for pore pack, Biore...well I do know guardian made them as well but everyone knows that it doesn't work at all, thats why its so cheap...anyway growing up I've always know and used Biore pore pack for removing my blackheads...


I remember during high school, I never bought the whole pack...I don't think I could afford the RM12 on top of all the other essentials...so I always buy it from a senior who sells it for rm1 for 1 strip everytime I needed it...so it works well, I didn't need to cough up 12 buck but I still was able to use it whenever I needed it...you know like where the mamak restaurant who sells loose cigarette...

ok i know its not the best example but thats the only one i can come up with at the moment....anyway i'm digressing again...


I've always like using the pore pack...just because it gives you instant results and its very satisfying just to see all the blackheads on the strip...you feel soo squeaky clean...and I thought Biore pore pack was amazing until....





I found this from Kose...




It works a lot better than the Biore one, and I mean a LOT...

I was browsing through SASA website and I was wanting to buy the Biore pack online (I'm so lazy to go out this days) and I found a review saying that the Kose one was better, so I thought why not give it a try...

When I first received it, the writing was all in Japanese, but everyone knows to apply a pore strip, so who cares?...but I do get annoyed when I can read the instruction (I read every single manual instructions, I know a pain)...


Anyway I tried the Kose one and definitely removes a lot more blackheads than the Biore one... I've manage to restrain myself from posting a pic here...you can thank me now :)

I also have heaps of blackheads on my forehead and I usually used on on my forehead as well...I used with the Kose one and after removing it, you can actually see a fine line where the strip was apply at...



So now I have a clean-clear-of-blackheads PATCH on my forehead...great!


p/s ok malu nak letak gambar close-up

No comments:

Post a Comment