Friday, November 18, 2011

Vampire vs werewolves

Ok I have to be honest...I have never been a fan of twilight...I saw the first movie when it first came out and I didn't like it...at that time I felt it was kind of a ridiculous vampire-human romance...

Bear in mind, I was never a fan of movie of anything not human...it wasn't Edward's fault...

But few months ago, I found cheap twilight book series online...being a book-junkie (plus I just couldn't understand what was all the rave about), I decided to give it a shot...

Boy was I wrong...I was hooked...I was giggling every few seconds sampai my husband pun interested in reading it...and then stop after few chapters and few giggles...pffft



I love Edward in the books...I find everything he does in the books is so sweet, romantic and he seems to be a very understanding boyfriend...

By saying that, I don't mean that I hate Jacob...but I prefer Edward than Jacob...just because he was the other guy who you just can't get rid off in your relationship...kinda whiny and childish...


But when I watch all the movies (after I finish all the books and keep harassing husband to dl them)...I kinda hate Edward...I find him too "understanding" and too "cool" with Bella-Jacob relationship...c'mon man, are you just gonna watch? Seriously I was annoyed...

and I love Jacob...I felt he was more adventurous, more like the "bad" boy you fell in love with...or maybe he spend more "shirtless" time in the movie than Edward...haha

(somehow I'm hearing a background voice "jangan nakal" from what seems like husband's voice)




Well anyway, I watch Breaking dawn yesterday and I like it...I don't love it just because I felt it was kinda dragging, especially the honeymoon bit...I felt i wanted to push fast forward...(jealous mode)

But I just love the wedding part, Bella's wedding dress was really pretty, with the low back lace details and she was wearing a white heels with silver embellishment, very pretty but she change to a white snickers when she dance...typical Bella....

But the wedding was pretty with all white with touch of green, it brings back memories...I was holding husband hand tight...hmm the newlywed feeling, hope it won't go away anytime soon...


Ok I'm digressing...


Bella look prettier this time around and Jacob looks great, Edward look neat and tidy (haha nampak sangat x berkenan dengan Edward)...I also love Alice new hairdo and Renesmee was really cute, especially the toddler version....

Love the dress Bella wore to her honeymoon and her hairdo when she return...she looks a lot prettier this time around...skinnier too...

Storyline wise was quite similar to the books but of course I love the book version better...they do cut a lot of stuff from the book which is understandable...they do fit in the important bit though

But the part where Bella was giving birth to Renesmee was quite graphic even for me...I did squirm a little tiny bit...:) and when she was "dead", she looks horrific...but she became prettier again once she became a vampire...somehow her vampire-self was quite similar to her wedding/honeymoon look...maybe she should have look like in the previous movies so that she will look really pretty when she become a vampire...oh well let see in part 2, how pretty she really is....

Anyway I can't wait for the part 2, just because I can't wait to see Renesmee and how cute she'll be...

2 comments:

  1. huh kat mesia tak kuar lagi... next week baru kuar.. hehe... ermmm

    akak mmg suka kat jacob!!! haha sangat sweet haha..edward mmg tak berapa berkenan.. bella lagi akak tak suke (tibe2)..oh!! abang a.k.a my husband lagi hensem... hehe.. (ambik hati ur brother) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ecece akak, nie mesti abg masak laksa kelantan kan?...tula aqish leh nk decide sape yang lg menarik...bleh x combine jadi EJ (Edward-Jacob, Bella nk bg name anak die kalau lelaki, giler hampeh)

    ReplyDelete