Friday, November 4, 2011

Down with...



I've been down with toothache and gum infection this whole week...all the previous posts was schedule to post from last week...


Me, on the other hand have been under the duvet for the past week...


It was so horrible being sick this time...it wasn't so much about tooth or the gum but instead the lymph node on my neck...it was swollen and so painful every time I swallow at a certain angle or whenever I touch it...

The common cause of a swollen or painful lymph node is local infection, its indicating that your immune system is fighting the bacteria...


But being the drama queen I am... I'm convinced I have some sort of a cancer, maybe lymphoma or leukaemia or perhaps a mets....omg saiko giler...it was so tender!


Husband on the other hand keep saying its only reactive lymph node and would not entertain my concern "it might be cancer" saikoness at all...


*boo-hoo, no sympathy for wifey at all*


ok2 I skip the part I refuse to take painkillers also..that's why he just won't bother with my nonsense...


But to my defense he was asking me to take paracetamol and when I was still in pain, he ask me to take ibuprofen...then again I was still in pain, so he decided to give me codeine...that's like a LOT!



Well it's actually not...that's like the painkiller basic...if the lower level of painkiller doesn't work you give the one above it....but I just wanted to be degil just to be degil....


Anyway, after "If you don't wanna listen to me, I'lltake you to get a second opinion then", I fold and took my medicine...


Little that I know I get terrible stomach ache from ibuprofen, so mengelabahla husband pi beli gaviscon to ease the pain and it works...


But the ibuprofen doesn't work so much, so he insisted me to take codeine and knowing how easily i get constipation, he make sure I took laxsol as well...


And not to forget the 3 days course of antibiotic...


and then I was nauseated all day from who knows which drug side effect and of coursela husband wanted to give metaclopromide but NO! I'm already taking medicine like a 85 years old lady so I went to drink orange juice instead...


Oh all these happen over the course of a week...I didn't take all the painkillers all in one day...pengsan liver I kang





I do make the worse patient ever...and husband knows it all already and will never tolerate my nonsense


But its sweet whenever he "terjaga" from his sleep, he'll put his hand on my forehead to feel if I'm too warm and check my pulse to see if I'm in pain (I don't like to tell I'm in pain and he has this habit to check my pulse to see if I'm tachy then he'll know I'm in pain)



but the sweet-EST thing is when in the morning i told him what he did during the night, he'll go
"really, I have no idea I did that"...and I'll go "awwww"




few second later...




"see even in my sleep I love you so much, Q ade?"





*moment ruin*



No comments:

Post a Comment