Monday, November 7, 2011

NYX lipgloss







I love lip gloss...I don't really like wearing lipstick but lip gloss is a must when I go out...recently I've found a good review on NYX Mega shine lipgloss...so I bought one to test it out...I bought Crystal Soda





Its a pretty pinky natural with a light of slight shimmer...I've been using it everyday, even at home...



then this is what happen...






I just couldn't resist...the colours are amazing and they are so cheap...as cheap as drugstore brand but their quality is nothing like the drugstore lip gloss...they don't have those weird chemical smell or have that very melekit texture...



I'll definitely will buy more of these and I hope it won't be discontinued anytime soon...



and I did a little more damage to 'save' on shipping cost...



*kalau x cantik gak x tahula*

No comments:

Post a Comment