Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm engaged!!!!!! (The final part)

Sunday 22 June 08


Venue: Home

Arrival: 3pm

Menu:
Nasi kerabu
Ayam percik
Daging kerutuk
Daging bercili
Karipap
Akok
Creampuff
Agar-agar
Sirap
Teh



When i woke up that morning, i was staring at my ceiling. This is it. Wore a sweat suit n went down. Tried so hard to swallow nasi dagang for breakfast but it was like 3 suap n i gave up. Then relatives start arriving to help out. The neighbours were bz bakaring ayam at the back. I was bz making sure all the hantaran are really siap. The time past very quickly. Sedar2 umi dh sibuk suruh eat lunch. I took a few bites n trus went to siap, makeup and got dress. Dd was by my side all the time. By 2.45, i was ready sitting on the bed n faha, the neighbour aka the photographer was bz taking pictures. Oa arrive with her sister n it was great to c her. Eventhough, not all my bestie were able to make it to my engagement, i was glad some did make it and they being there means a lot to me...Appreciate it dear.



dD (22 years of friendship)

Oa (12 years of friendship)

When the bf family came, i start become tachycardic. Seriously it was like going into osces. Haha so not the same situation. The discussion was simple n quick, which was good. I don't get why people need to make it long and torturous. Klu adding adat to takpela, i'm fond of adat but if saje memanjang2kn, just wasting time and energy. Anyway, bile the future MIL came into the room for sarung cincin, i was so tachycardic that i didnt make any sound. Seriously i have nvr been that quiet n it took a while gakla til i berckp balik. Haha. Kelakar2.

Arrival of the fiance's family


After that i was like bleh kuar dr bilik dh ker. Kang kuar, kene marah. Td berdiri kejup pn kene marah. Uissh seksanye kene jadi perempuan melayu terakhir ni. Hahaha. Well i was 'let out' when bf oops fiance's family nk balik. Wkt salam tu ader one aunty nie kenal2kn, 'nie mak ngah akim, nie mak teh'. In my head was a blur vision. Punyela cuak. I seriously cannot name all the person in front of me 5 seconds later if my life depends on it. Nasib baikla ummie was standing beside me all along. Haha kelakar2.

We're engaged!!!

Fiance came a bit late due to some circumstances. But we manage to took few pictures. Sian jugak looking a my tired fiance. But babe its all worth it. He couldn't stayed back a little late either as he had to hantar his wan. I knew he was a bit guilty n i laughed when i rcv his txt saying sorry and listing all the reasons that were not his fault n so beyond his control. So comel...

After that, i went to see my dad who was outside the entire time. When I saw him, he had this look, this familiar look i use to see when he is proud+sad n trus he was like ''Blum amik gamba lg nie..'' n we took picture together with ummie. Precious.

The family

dD ask me
"Is this what you pictured it would be?"

and I smile and said...

"yes!!!"


Hers

His

No comments:

Post a Comment