Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm engaged!!!!!!

I've recently decided to change my blog...so here i am...i guess a new beginning needs a new blog...hahaha (cannot byk2 beginning ni)...anyway as the entry's title entails...I'm ENGAGED!!!...it took me a while to adapt to the new status...owh well!! i'm grinning as I type this...anyway i guess this entry is about the engagement or perhaps the story behinds all of it...:)

I've been dating him for more than 4 years now...getting engage has come up a few times but my dad had made it clear during our first year dating, to finish studying first before anything...c'mmon dad, we've only just start seeing each other...owh that was when he throw a surprised birthday party with family that he has yet to meet (another story for another day)...no wonder dad was scared...anyway as i was saying engagement has come up several times after that but remembering what my dad said we put it on hold...until summer hols 2007...we were in europe, n we were talking
to our ever dearest friend (you know who you are dear) about getting engage and somehow i felt it won't hurt if i ask...yeah right, i know i'll chicken out...so made a lil' white lie to the baby Kim, telling him that I'll give it a TRY!

After europe trip, went straight back home and to my surprised, I found my big brother is getting engage...Wow that was a relief...i never thot he'll find the RIGHT girl...but anyway back to my story...my head was going...this is my chance, engagement topic is already in the air, no need to warm him up...but naah i chickened out...hahaha keep giving lame excuses to myself: need to let my bro get engage firstla, cannot do two engagement in one summer holsla...u named it, i've made every excuses under the sun...

Until one fine night while having dinner at the table, my ummie said to my dad in joking manner "hah bang, tup2 trus zul nk bertunang, x lame pastu dpt menantu, pastu si aqish pulak"...and my dad replied..."tula, suddenjer..aqish nie pun, if she says she wants to get married tomorrow, what can i do, i have to agreela"...my heart literally drop...my brain was processing...is he serious? can he actually read my mind?...i txt the bf straight away...

"babe, ayah kate greenlight..."

Straight away he called back...told him what happen...n we started planning.......

No comments:

Post a Comment