Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Wish List

1) New Laptop - well not sure this is consider wish list since its a necessity. Well I gave my old Toshiba laptop to my younger bro because I wanted to buy a new one. Then fiance gave his desktop for me to use while I browse for laptop that i like. And guess what?...it has been 6 months. Haha. Well his desktop is super laju with flat screen. who wanna trade it?!!...Haha kidding babe...I am trying my very best to choose and i have narrowed it down...

Sony Pink Vaio

Dell XPS Pink


Well I'm not choosy (I can hear fiance says yeah right). Haha. But for real. All I want is super laju laptop (so it will avoid my hempas-ness session when it fail to meet my laju expectation), stylish (read: pink) and cheap. See not so choosy what?. Haha anyway, based from those two, I've always love vaio but i find the price is ridiculous. with the same am out of price i can get a way better specs (read:laju) laptop. That's why the other one is Dell. Its cheap, pink and meet my laju expectation. Hmmm....So i guess I've made my mind la kirenye ek....But...hmmm....I love Vaio!!!



2) New sony cybershot - this was not originally in my list. But since its a wish list, sukatila....owh well...its just that my old cybershot makan battery tak hingat...when i was in Europe, i just gave up taking picture...nasib baik the other two girls is super fanatic in taking pictures...(hehe love you both)...so my choice is

Sony Cyber-DSC-T70


OR

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2




3)
Iphone 3G - ok this is just being mengade. But since this is my wish list, sukatila... Currently I'm using SE P1i and it works wonders. If I got bored with it then I'll think about trading.


4)
Nameplate necklace - Well i have been adoring Carrie Bradshaw nameplate necklace since SATC the series lagi. Not until i did a marathon re-watching SATC 2 years ago that i decide to go and do it for myself. But owh well till now still x kesampaian lg since i have to do it in Malaysia as gold kat sini just too pelik. Haha.




5) Coach scarf - I like the print design and hmm thinking of wearing it as a Hijab.



6) LV Watercolor Speedy - when i first saw this, I fell in love..what more can i say...




7) Car - I've been adoring SUV/4WD type of car after seeing Bethany Joy Galeotti aka Haley James Scott from OTH driving one in season 5. She is like kecik but look so cute driving the car (not i'm saying I'm kecik or i'll be cute driving onela). Haha. Plus my dad so want me to buy SUV/4WD type of car for my own safety. He said 'U can run anyone over klu ape2 jadi'. Saba jela. Anyway I kinda like Toyota Harrier/Lexus but somehow rase cam besar sgtlak and now I have my eye on BMW X5. But biler pk2 balik, bleh ker bwk kete besar2 kat KL nie. So cari kete kecik and after narrowing it down, i came up with VW GTI and Mercerdes C180 Kompressor. But the Merc is a 2 doors car and i find 2 doors car is impractical. Mane nak letak my baby seat nanti...Haha...(my argument with fiance everytime he's thinking of a convertible). But despite all, my favorite all time car will always be Aston Martin DB9 Volante....nuff said...



Toyota harrier/Lexus



BMW X5


Volkswagen GTI


Mercedes C180 Kompressor



Aston Martin DB9

No comments:

Post a Comment