Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He was there...everytime wihout failed...

Yesterday I had one of those 'why me?' day...it was so severe that I have a very puffy face this morning due to crying-sampai-sedu type late last night...nasib baik fiance was at my place playing dota with the boys...he just let me cry sampai puas while holding me...


After 30 minutes of crying non stop, I finally stop and he knew I need a fresh air...so he walk me to the car (wearing pyjama+blanky+pillow) and headed to the beach...he lowered my seat and put a blanket over...he stop to get my favourite coffee while i wait in the car *not saying a word*...


Parked at our favourite spot and ask me to relax and go to sleep...he open the window and switched off the engine...it was really quiet...just the sounds of waves...he knew that makes me calm...


This has been his routine every time i get sad and I love him so much for just knowing what to do every time...I always said to him that I don't know what I'll do without you and I know its a cliche but I literally mean it...I don't think I'll be where I am if he was not here with me...he was always there...


1st year - He was there (physically and emotionally) when my mum passed away...I remember watching a pigeon sitting at my window (never have i've seen before any birds that sit on my window) looking at us, as if blessing us together...

2nd year - He was there making sure i eat, drink and sleep when I wasn't eating or drinking or sleeping for 3 whole days, just lying in bed staring at the ceiling...

3rd year - He was there when I couldn't even stay in the lecture on anything relating to my mum's illness...Knowing every time "Ingat mama ke?.. lets just bail the class" and we'll walked out...

4th year - He was virtually there when I had to reseat one of my module...he couldn't be physically there so he gave me several cards with the exact time to open it...Each of the card was so well and thoughtfully written that I really think that he was there with me physically...

And in couple of months, we'll be together for 5 years...and I couldn't be happier to have him in my life...the true meaning of 'patah tumbuh hilang berganti' (See I do know Malay phrase)



1 comment:

  1. alaaa so sweeeet laaa aqish! mcm romantic drama pulak minus the part where your mum passed away.

    really sorry for your loss. but you've a great guy! so when's the time to get hitched babe?

    insyallah

    ReplyDelete