Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh Insomnia!

Yes, I have problem sleeping! I've always had such a problem but its getting worse. For the pass 72hrs, i've only slept 7 hours in total! 2 jam tido and tetibe terjage...everytime without fail...sampai nangis la sakit pale yg xleh tido tu...Fiance makes chamomile tea to help and it works a little...So i have more not-sleeping time, hence the more blogging post...I look like crap but at least eye bag not so visible, thanx to my Clinique Intensive Eye Cream...this cream works wonder!

On a happier note, we're going home end of this year with several *cough* travel plans which I'm not gonna revealed yet...I guess you just have to wait anxiously+excitedly like I am (ceh cam ader jer yg nk anxious and excited, haha)...So I'm glad to have something to look forward to and so excited doing all the planning, YEAY! Saye mmg suke planning. It won't be an extravagant euro trip in 2007 but saye still SUKE!

Ok, if I still am not sleeping tonight, I'll blog more...for now, I need to go to Westfield Queesgate to do a new spectacle...powerku naik lagi!...



p/s: Saye still sedih tak dapat beli Dior Addict 2 (sebab dh abis) kat Kirkaldies and Stains haritu, 100dollar jer with lotion and a cute Dior bag! *hint baby hint* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment