Saturday, February 28, 2009

Taranaki for 2 weeks...

Sad that I have to leave to Taranaki tomorrow for 2 weeks (well 12 days exactly, no need to prolonged it, haha) and leaving my cinta hati behind...I promise I'll take care of myself and I'll write love letters as much as I can k, pumpkin?...


I hope I won't be sobbing in tears tomorrow at the airport (haha i doubt)...the last time i remember being so sad being apart was going to ECC but i was so keeping it together, acting all macho in front of Ami and Aini...haha that was painful...I hope it won't be that painful this time tho...


Sayang already planning to drive up this coming weekend, which of course i don't want him to (and I'm being sincere, don't suprised me k, its just 2 weeks)...


So till then...I need to pack and make sure everything fits and angkat-able since I'm leaving my muscle man/extra storage man behind...hik hik...

No comments:

Post a Comment